I am going back to the year Faith was born and going to try to catch up from there. She has been the biggest blessing, I can't express how grateful I am to God for bringing her into our lives. She's been a little love since the day she was born - always loved giving getting hugs and kisses. Poor thing, I can't tell you how many kisses I gave her each day..it had to be a hundred at least! And I dont' know how she EVER learned her name - I called her everything but Faith: sweet pea, sweet potato, pumpkin, pumpkin pie, sweet thing, baby, babydoll, babygirl.....lol sweet pea is mostly what I call her now. Here's a slideshow of some of the pictures from her first year. Sorry to say I don't have alot of them in it because that was before got a digital camera, so it's definitely lacking all of our famly members! Hope you enjoy it :)
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment